In this episode Dr. Aaron Rock discusses:
- The family as a creational institution vs. a traditional institution
- The underlying ideologies that undermine a creational view of the family
- The link between family and cultural stability
- How families influence our views of sexuality, gender, morality, etc.
- What threats we need to be aware of most
- Go to the “Politics of Sex Conference” September 9-11 in Tennessee: https://flfnetwork.com/politics-of-sex-conference/
- You can now hear Leadership Now on CJXC Radio at 11 AM Tuesdays and rebroadcast at 11 PM Thursdays. https://cjxc.ca/
- We are excited to partner with the Fight Laugh Feast Network to reach more listeners. Download the app here: https://subsplash.com/fightlaughfeastnetwork/app
- Pursuit of Glory blog: https://pursuitofglory.org/
On the Leadership Now podcast we talk about the nuts & bolts of theology, church life, cultural issues, pastoral leadership, ethics and other relevant matters that will help you to lead better, now.
Dr. Aaron Rock is lead pastor of Harvest Bible Church in Windsor, Ontario, Canada.